All Stem session downloads are provided for educational purposes only.
This license expressly forbids re-sale or other distribution of these stem sessions, either as they exist, or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign or transfer all or any of the enclosed stem sessions to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
Instruments are accessible through the browser. They can be located manually in your systems file structure via the browser’s “Devices” tab or conveniently aggregated from multiple locations under the browser’s “Soundbanks” tab.
To add an instrument location to the “Soundbanks” tab:
1. Create a folder and place your UFS file(s) in it
2. Launch UVI Workstation
3. Go to [Preferences > Sound Banks]
4. Add the folder you created in Step 1
5. Restart the application
Your instrument should now appear in the browser’s “Soundbanks” tab.
The default location for UVI soundbanks is:
– OS X: [system disk]/Library/Application Support/UVISoundBanks/
– Windows 32-bit: C://Program Files (x86)/UVISoundBanks/
– Windows 64-bit: C://Program Files/UVISoundBanks/